2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private Certified Naturalist Tour Guide
Rubber boots provided during rainy season (If you choose to go with our rubber boots, it is important to pack socks that reach above the top of the boot)
When we meet for the tour, we will have powerful flashlight available for everyone
All pictures and videos taken during the tour with our ATX Swarovski Spotting Scopes
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off from outside Quepos-Manuel Antonio local areas.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide private roundtrip transportation from any Manuel Antonio and Quepos Hotels, Rental Villas, Airbnbs, Private Rental Luxury Homes, or Hostels.
If you're staying outside the mentioned areas, pick-up is available at an additional cost.
- Quepos Airport, Quepos Costa Rica
- Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A light cotton T-shirt and pants are ideal for the tour. Comfortable clothes are recommended (Long sleeve shirts are not necessary)
- Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes or hiking boots) are required to participate on the tour. (Please, no sandals or Tevas)
- Important Pickup Information: Our meeting point will be right at your hotel lobby or front desk (Sharp Time please, NOT Costa Rican Sloth Time) Whether you are booking a group or private activity, please be an ethical traveler, it's not respectful make other enthusiastic participants wait in the car or van, if you are having a delay situation (breakfast, electrical, mechanical, etc) Do not hesitate contacting us, we will be more than happy to help you and make sure you have the most pleasant and satisfactory experience with our company.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manuel's Tours, Costa Rica.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Manuel Antonio Herping Tour (Reptile & Amphibian) ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Manuel Antonio Herping Tour (Reptile & Amphibian) ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Manuel Antonio Herping Tour (Reptile & Amphibian) ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Manuel Antonio Herping Tour (Reptile & Amphibian) ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Manuel Antonio Herping Tour (Reptile & Amphibian)
2 to 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingExtremePorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQueposCentral PacificShore Excursions - Central Pacific4WD Tours - Central PacificSporting Events - Central PacificBus Tours - Central PacificHiking - Central PacificExtreme - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificShore Excursions - Jaco4WD Tours - JacoSporting Events - JacoBus Tours - JacoHiking - JacoExtreme - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoShore Excursions - San Jose4WD Tours - San JoseSporting Events - San JoseBus Tours - San JoseHiking - San JoseExtreme - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseCategory