Departure & Return
Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the parking area located right in front of the main entrance of El Avion Restaurant, Manuel Antonio
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
The tour ends at the main entrance of Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Quepos Info Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms