Explore our promoted experiences
- Float in a hidden, arctic lake with the assistance of a bouyant survival suit
- High-tech, bouyant survival suit keeps you warm and dry in 0-degree water
- Led by an expert adventure guide
- Get a peek at the Aurora Borealis if conditions are right
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Get a brief orientation and a fitting for a buoyant, high-quality rescue suit (over your clothing). This garment makes it possible for you to float in 0-degree water while staying warm and dry.
Travel to a private, hidden lake, deep in the Lappish wilderness. Don your protective suit and wade into the near-freezing lake under the cover of darkness. Lay back and allow the suit to its job; all you need do is simply float. Once you get comfortable, you'll only hear the beating of your own heart and the rustling of the arctic wind through the snow-covered trees. Allow yourself to relax completely and take in the serene atmosphere while watching the spectacularly starry night sky. If the conditions are right, you may be treated to an appearance of the elusive Aurora Borealis.
After your float, warm up with some hot drinks and plenty of towels. Return to central Rovaniemi at the conclusion of your activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height for floating is 120cm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Safartica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.