- Culinary walking tour of the Mission
- Includes food tastings, as well as California wine
- Learn about the Mission’s eclectic cultural legacy as you go
- Small-group tour of 12 people or fewer
Departure & Return
We will meet outside of the Mission Cultural Center, 2868 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110. Our guide will be standing there to greet you with an orange umbrella so we are easy to spot!
We end our tour at Dolores Park on the corner of 20th and Church Street.
What To Expect
Begin your walking tour with a San Francisco classic: the Mission burrito. Crammed full and masterfully rolled, the Mission-style burrito inspires debates as fiercely as it does appetites. Hear the legends behind the beans as you chow down.
The other stops on your tour may include a famous bakeshop, Italian deli, traditional clam chowder shop, local ice cream shop, and a mystery spot. Skip the line and the wait for each dish, and learn about the Mission’s rich cultural and architectural heritage as you walk around between bites.
Complete your culinary walking tour of the Mission in early afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience