13 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
12 nights accommodation (Superior Hotels)
Professional naturalist bilingual guide
All Fees and Taxes
International phone calls
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at San Jose International Airport or any Hotel in the City of San Jose, Alajuela or Heredia Provinces
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destiny Travel Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 13 days: Jungle and Beach in Costa Rica ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 13 days: Jungle and Beach in Costa Rica ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 13 days: Jungle and Beach in Costa Rica ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 13 days: Jungle and Beach in Costa Rica ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
13 days: Jungle and Beach in Costa Rica
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan JoseBus Tours - Central ValleyMulti-day Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - QueposMulti-day Tours - QueposBus Tours - JacoMulti-day Tours - JacoCategory
Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense) Tours & TicketsYellow House (Casa Amarilla) Tours & TicketsSarapiqui Canopy Tours & TicketsLa Sabana Park Tours & TicketsRescate Animal Zooave Tours & TicketsChirripó National Park Tours & TicketsMorazan Park Tours & TicketsChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos) Tours & TicketsGold Museum Tours & TicketsJade Museum (Museo del Jade) Tours & TicketsOrosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi) Tours & TicketsTuru Ba Ri Tropical Park Tours & TicketsMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico) Tours & TicketsSarchi Tours & TicketsNational Theater (Teatro Nacional) Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Cultura Tours & Tickets