8 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover some of Costa Rica's top destinations on an 8-day tour from San Jose with accommodation included at superior-class hotels. You'll see the sights of San Jose, and then head out of the city to Irazú Volcano, La Paz Waterfall Gardens, Arenal Volcano (Volcan Arenal), Tabacon Hot Springs, and La Fortuna Waterfall. As you enjoy six full-day excursions with a guide, you'll have the chance to explore the country's natural attractions and lush landscape.
- Discover some of the natural attractions of Costa Rica with round-trip transportation from San Jose
- Enjoy a convenient way to explore a bit of the country with guided activities
- Sights include volcanos, hot springs, waterfalls, and gardens
- Seven nights of hotel stays, seven breakfasts, six lunches, and one dinner included
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary 7 nights
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your pick up place is the San Jose International Airport, our representative will meet you at the main exit. If your pick up place is a Hotel in San Jose, Alajuela or Heredia, our representative will meet you at the Lobby at the scheduled pick up time
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual - sport
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destiny Travel Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8 Days: San Jose Highlights & Arenal Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8 Days: San Jose Highlights & Arenal Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8 Days: San Jose Highlights & Arenal Adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8 Days: San Jose Highlights & Arenal Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
8 Days: San Jose Highlights & Arenal Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingSan JoseBus Tours - Central ValleyMulti-day Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - QueposMulti-day Tours - QueposBus Tours - JacoMulti-day Tours - JacoCategory
Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos) Tours & TicketsChirripó National Park Tours & TicketsCosta Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense) Tours & TicketsYellow House (Casa Amarilla) Tours & TicketsOrosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi) Tours & TicketsNational Museum (Museo Nacional) Tours & TicketsNational Theater (Teatro Nacional) Tours & TicketsRescate Animal Zooave Tours & TicketsGold Museum Tours & TicketsMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico) Tours & TicketsLa Sabana Park Tours & TicketsJade Museum (Museo del Jade) Tours & TicketsMorazan Park Tours & TicketsSarchi Tours & TicketsTuru Ba Ri Tropical Park Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Cultura Tours & Tickets