- See top Costa Rica attractions from San Jose in a day—great for a short trip
- Learning about the rain forest is made fun on a zipline course
- Guide shares information and leads you every step of the way
- Avoid the hassle of public transit or navigation with included transport
Departure & Return
Centrally located San Jose hotels. Hotel pickups commence at 7:00 a.m.approximately; the exact pickup time for your tour will be advised on a reconfirmation message.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour includes man-made hot springs pools, filled with natural thermal water
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual smart, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Drop off in the Arenal-La Fortuna centrally located hotels is available. Please note that if you choose this option, dinner will not be included in your tour because it’s done in a restaurant on the way back to San Jose. Also, there is an extra charge for drop offs with luggage, but in the case of this tour it doesn’t apply because the cost of the dinner will cover for the drop off charge. If you wish to take this option, you must let us know at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Tours Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms