10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Operated with English,French, Italian or Spanish-speaking licensed accompanied guide on shared basis
Air-conditioned transportation as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis
Shared transfer between the Airport and the Hotel
Shared boat from Guapiles to Tortuguero and back
All monuments and visits as indicated: Guided visit to Tortuguero village (day 2)
guided boat tour through Tortuguero National Park canals
and entrance fee to Tortuguero National Park (day 3)
guided hike in Arenal Volcano National Park (day 5)
guided hike in Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve (day 7)
Meet and greet on day 1
Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
International and domestic flight tickets or visa fees and local taxes
Gratuities for drivers and guides
Optional tours and activities
Departure & Return
Juan Santamaria Intl Airport , San Jose Costa RicaOur representative will meet and greet you and then direct you to your transport, which will drop you off at your hotel in San Jose for your night in Costa Rica.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/1/2021 - 11/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No refund for unused services. Splitting of package is not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents without prior notice
- Hotel early check in, late check out, connecting or adjoining rooms are subject to availability and are not guaranteed
- Recommended departure time from 15:00 hrs
- What do I need to bring? Comfortable and warm clothing is the most suitable for travelling. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Costa Rica Highlights, 10 days?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Costa Rica Highlights, 10 days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Costa Rica Highlights, 10 days?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Costa Rica Highlights, 10 days?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Costa Rica Highlights, 10 days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan JoseBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyMulti-day Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposMulti-day Tours - QueposBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoMulti-day Tours - JacoCategory
Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense) Tours & TicketsLa Sabana Park Tours & TicketsMorazan Park Tours & TicketsNational Museum (Museo Nacional) Tours & TicketsSarchi Tours & TicketsChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos) Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Cultura Tours & TicketsNational Theater (Teatro Nacional) Tours & TicketsChirripó National Park Tours & TicketsMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico) Tours & TicketsJade Museum (Museo del Jade) Tours & TicketsRescate Animal Zooave Tours & TicketsGold Museum Tours & TicketsYellow House (Casa Amarilla) Tours & TicketsOrosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi) Tours & TicketsTuru Ba Ri Tropical Park Tours & Tickets