9 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the best of Costa Rica with a comprehensive 9-day tour that takes care of the details so that you can enjoy your vacation. You’ll be transferred to your hotel upon arrival in San Jose, then head to Arenal Volcano, the cloud forest of Monteverde, and Manuel Antonio beach. Look for wildlife, go river rafting, and relax at hot springs and beaches. Accommodations and meals are provided on this all-inclusive tour.
- Visit natural hot springs, beaches, rain forest, and more
- Includes eight nights of accommodation and meals
- Hear insightful commentary from your driver-guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
8 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle or minivan
International phone calls
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our representative will meet you at the main exit of the San Jose International Airport. Just look for the sign with your name.
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual - sport
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destiny Travel Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exotic Landscapes of Costa Rica?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Exotic Landscapes of Costa Rica?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Exotic Landscapes of Costa Rica?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exotic Landscapes of Costa Rica?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Exotic Landscapes of Costa Rica
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan JoseBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyMulti-day Tours - Central ValleyEco Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposMulti-day Tours - QueposEco Tours - QueposBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoMulti-day Tours - JacoEco Tours - JacoCategory
Gold Museum Tours & TicketsMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico) Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Cultura Tours & TicketsMorazan Park Tours & TicketsChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos) Tours & TicketsYellow House (Casa Amarilla) Tours & TicketsSarchi Tours & TicketsOrosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi) Tours & TicketsJade Museum (Museo del Jade) Tours & TicketsLa Sabana Park Tours & TicketsTuru Ba Ri Tropical Park Tours & TicketsNational Theater (Teatro Nacional) Tours & TicketsChirripó National Park Tours & TicketsCosta Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense) Tours & TicketsRescate Animal Zooave Tours & TicketsNational Museum (Museo Nacional) Tours & Tickets