9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Spend time in Costa Rica's famed rain forests and wilderness on this 9-hour tour to Irazu Volcano National Park and Orosi Hot Springs. Head to the summit of the volcano for panoramic views of the lush forests below, and then soak in natural mineral water for a relaxing end to the day.
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels from San Jos
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Due to the pandemic, this tour is subject to availability. A minimum of passengers is required for the tour. But you can check our availability. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Shorts, t shirts, swimsuit, tenis.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tours Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Irazu Volcano and Hacienda Orosi Hot Springs?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Irazu Volcano and Hacienda Orosi Hot Springs?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Irazu Volcano and Hacienda Orosi Hot Springs?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Irazu Volcano and Hacienda Orosi Hot Springs?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 3171P93
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAlajuelaSan JoseSan Antonio De Belen4WD Tours - Central ValleySporting Events - Central ValleyBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyExtreme - Central ValleyFull-day Tours - Central Valley4WD Tours - QueposSporting Events - QueposBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposExtreme - QueposFull-day Tours - Quepos4WD Tours - JacoSporting Events - JacoBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoExtreme - JacoFull-day Tours - JacoCategory
EscazuMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)Sarapiqui CanopyYellow House (Casa Amarilla)Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Plaza de la CulturaNational Theater (Teatro Nacional)La Sabana Park Morazan ParkGold MuseumRescate Animal ZooaveChirripó National ParkNational Museum (Museo Nacional)Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Turu Ba Ri Tropical Park