- Day trip to Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Atlantic, a private nature preserve, with a ‘6-in-1 pass’
- Cruise over the rainforest canopy on an aerial tram and soar along multiple ziplines
- Explore a pleasant nature trail and discover the rainforest’s secrets from the ground up
- Wander through a garden home to various species of butterflies and frogs
- Learn about the preserve’s abundant flora and fauna from naturalist guides
- Choose from two morning departure times
Departure & Return
If you selected the option Tour Only (No transfers ), the starting point will be at the Park.
What To Expect
After morning pickup at your San Jose hotel (if selected), drive through a scenic landscape to arrive at the reserve. Take your pick of the reserve’s abundant activities with your 6-in-1 pass. Friendly guides will be on hand throughout the day to safely escort you through the park’s attractions. (See Itinerary below for details.)
Refuel during your adventure with a savory buffet breakfast or lunch at the reserve’s on-site café (if option selected). After several hours of exploration, relax on the ride back to your San Jose hotel (only applicable if transportation option is selected).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes
- Please bring a change of clothes, insect repellent and a raincoat
- Minimum 2 passengers required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Shore Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews