3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Vía a Iztarú, Provincia de Cartago, San Rafael, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recomended for travelers with bones problems like osteoporosis
- Not recommended for travelers that had recent surgeries.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canopy La Carpintera
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zip Line La Carpintera. Half day Tour ZipLine+ Rappel +hiking ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Zip Line La Carpintera. Half day Tour ZipLine+ Rappel +hiking ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Zip Line La Carpintera. Half day Tour ZipLine+ Rappel +hiking ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zip Line La Carpintera. Half day Tour ZipLine+ Rappel +hiking ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I wouldn’t mind if they charged extra so they could include a small meal from the restaurant." See review
Product code: 110036P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingClimbingExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSan JoseHiking - Central ValleyClimbing - Central ValleyExtreme - Central ValleyZiplining - Central ValleyHiking - QueposClimbing - QueposExtreme - QueposZiplining - QueposHiking - JacoClimbing - JacoExtreme - JacoZiplining - JacoCategory
Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Morazan ParkRescate Animal ZooaveChirripó National ParkSarapiqui CanopyMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)EscazuPlaza de la CulturaLa Sabana Park Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Gold MuseumYellow House (Casa Amarilla)Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)National Museum (Museo Nacional)Turu Ba Ri Tropical ParkNational Theater (Teatro Nacional)