- Private 4-hour winery tour in the Santa Ynez Valley
- Personalize your itinerary with the assistance of your informative guide
- Visit a variety of local wineries and tasting rooms in one of southern California's premier wine regions
- Explore the region where the 2004 hit movie Sideways was filmed
- Includes light snacks, bottled water, and pickup and drop-off at Santa Ynez Valley hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Some of the many varietals found in this wine region are chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, pinot noir, cabernet sauvignon, syrah, pinot grigio, and viognier. Wine tastings generally consist of six samples (three whites and three reds).
Customize your tour itinerary to suit the palate and interests of your group. Expect to visit three wineries in Santa Barbara's wine country.
At the end of four hours, your guide returns you to your hotel in Lompoc, Buellton, Solvang, Santa Ynez, Los Olivos, or Los Alamo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Minimum age is 21 years to taste wine
- Pick up in the Buellton/ Solvang/ Santa Ynez Valley ONLY
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Artisan Excursion Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff