Departure & Return
After entering Sequoia or Kings Canyon National Parks, drive along the Generals Highway approximately 45 minutes. Meet your guide at the General Sherman Tree trail head kiosk (free parking, restrooms and water refill station available). Park entrance fees not included in tour price.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sequoia Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Experiencing what is very well a once in a lifetime experience at your own pace, through the optics and understanding of private guide Krista is not to be missed." See review