5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
No Sharm El Sheikh vacation would be complete without a desert adventure. Besides a classic Sinai sunset, this 5-in-1 guided trip includes five separate activities: quad biking, camel riding, dinner, a show, and gazing at the myriad of stars that populate the desert sky. Also enjoy Bedouin tea, soft drinks, and door-to-door round-trip transfers.
- Roar across the desert on quad bikes and ride a camel across the sands
- Feast on a buffet dinner then watch fire-eaters, belly dancers, and spinners
- See stars, planets, and the craters of the Moon through powerful telescopes
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip transfers from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All transfers by A/C van
Tour guide during your trip
Camel Ride & Dinner
Soft drink & Water served with dinner
Any extra fees not mentioned in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Between 2:00 and 3:00 pm depends on the location of your hotel. call us prior to your trip to confirm your pickup time.
- Ophira Airport, Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
- Sharm El Sheikh Port, V73Q+W76, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sharm Wonders
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sharm El Sheikh Desert Adventure (5X1)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sharm El Sheikh Desert Adventure (5X1)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sharm El Sheikh Desert Adventure (5X1)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sharm El Sheikh Desert Adventure (5X1)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSharm el SheikhShore Excursions - Red Sea4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSafaris - Red SeaExtreme - Red SeaPorts of Call Tours - Red SeaHalf-day Tours - Red SeaShore Excursions - Dahab4WD Tours - DahabSporting Events - DahabBus Tours - DahabNature and Wildlife - DahabSafaris - DahabExtreme - DahabPorts of Call Tours - DahabHalf-day Tours - DahabShore Excursions - Saint Catherine4WD Tours - Saint CatherineSporting Events - Saint CatherineBus Tours - Saint CatherineNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineSafaris - Saint CatherineExtreme - Saint CatherinePorts of Call Tours - Saint CatherineHalf-day Tours - Saint CatherineCategory