- Take a full-day sightseeing tour of Alanya from Side
- Visit key landmarks like Damlatas Cave and the medieval castle
- Take a sightseeing cruise along the Dim River
- Lunch, entrance fees, and round-trip hotel transfers included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
See the ruins of the medieval fortress and Alanya Castle, and rock formations inside Damlatas Cave. Then head to the sands of Cleopatra Beach, located near the cave.
From the harbor, take a cruise around the peninsula, which offers sweeping views of the fortress, Red Tower, a historic mosque, and three famous caves.
Continue to Dim River, a popular recreation area for locals. Relax by the river and enjoy a lunch that features grilled trout or chicken.
After lunch, go browse the stalls at the weekly bazaar, which carries goods from exotic fruit to clothing and souvenirs. You can also look around the city center, where the bazaar is located.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Side in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff