- Full-day combination adventure tour from Side
- Follow mountain roads in an open Jeep
- Eat a full lunch at rafting base camp
- Paddle the Koprulu River with experienced guides
- See the Taurus Mountains remarkable scenery
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Side and selected locations
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Leave the town for a mountain track, passing through villages with small mosques and traditional stone architecture, and make a series of river crossings. Pause for a short swim break to wash off the dust, then continue through the pine forest to the site of some fascinating medieval ruins.
Arrive at the Koprulu Canyon rafting base camp in time for a fresh lunch of grilled chicken, pasta, rice, salads, and seasonal fruits, fueling up for an afternoon of white-water rafting.
Start with a safety briefing and the basics of white water paddling, then suit up in a wetsuit, personal floatation device, and helmet. Launch a white water raft into the Koprulu Canyon, paddling through 8 miles (13 km) of exciting white water.
The Jeep convoy will rejoin you at the take-out point for the return trip to Tasagil. This full-day adventure tour concludes with transfer back to your hotel in Side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff