5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience Israel’s best on a 5-day tour from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, Nazareth and Masada, and visit the country’s historic and holy sites. Explore Jerusalem’s atmospheric Old City then visit the Mount of Olives, Western Wall and City of David. Walk the ruins at Masada, float in the Dead Sea’s salt-rich waters then discover Nazareth’s biblical landmarks. Sleep in a kibbutz on the Sea of Galilee, travel through Caesarea, Haifa and Rosh Hanrika, and make a final stop in Acre to stroll the Mediterranean city’s ancient fortifications.
- 5-day tour of Israel from Tel Aviv, led by an expert local guide
- Enjoy two tours of Jerusalem, visiting the Old City as well as the City of David
- Ride to the top of the ancient cliff-top fortress of Masada by cable car
- Float in the mineral- and salt-rich waters of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth
- Tour the holy city of Nazareth plus the ancient fishing village of Capernaum on the Sea of Galilee
- Visit Roman ruins at Caesarea, the UNESCO-listed Baha’i Gardens at Haifa and the underground grottos of Rosh Hanikra
- Spend three nights in a 3-star Jerusalem hotel and one night in a traditional kibbutz
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
4 nights accommodation
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat and water are recommended
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommended to bring hats, bathing suit, towels and sun protection when visiting the Dead Sea
- Our company does not participate in organizing a baptism with a priest in the Jordan River - for travelers who want to be baptized with a priest, we will coordinate it with the Yardenit site in advance; the estimated visit time in the Yardenit is 15:30-16:15
- Tour itinerary order may change according to your day of departure
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Best of Israel Tour from Tel Aviv: Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Nazareth, and Masada?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Best of Israel Tour from Tel Aviv: Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Nazareth, and Masada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Best of Israel Tour from Tel Aviv: Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Nazareth, and Masada?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Best of Israel Tour from Tel Aviv: Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Nazareth, and Masada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day Best of Israel Tour from Tel Aviv: Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Nazareth, and Masada
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTel AvivBus Tours - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - AmmanMulti-day Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanCategory