- Full day trip from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Enjoy views of the Dome of the Rock - an iconic Jerusalem landmark
- See popular Holy Land places such as the Western Wall and the site of the Crucifixion
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem
- Guided tour of the scenes of the Nativity in Bethlehem
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
On arrival, visit the Mount of Olives to admire the beautiful views over Old Jerusalem. Identify key landmarks, such as the Dome of the Rock at Temple Mount with pointers from your guide. Pass the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus prayed before his crucifixion, and continue through the Old City walls into the colorful Armenian Quarter.
Trace the winding lanes to the famous Western Wall (Wailing Wall), where thousands of Jewish pilgrims gather to pray, and then enter the Christian Quarter to step out along part of the sacred Via Dolorosa.
See some of the Stations of the Cross as you follow the steps of Jesus, who carried his cross along the route to his crucifixion at Calvary, where the Church of the Holy Sepulchre is sited. Stroll along part of the Cardo, Byzantine Jerusalem’s main thoroughfare, and finish your explorations of Jerusalem with a walk through the Jewish Quarter.
Continue with a short drive to Bethlehem, the holy city that was the birthplace of Jesus.
Leave your coach and wander around the hub of religious activity, Manger Square. Visit the Church of the Nativity, built on the site of Jesus’ birthplace, and see the Mosque of Oman and other landmarks, as well as some famous sites from the Nativity.
Afterward, return to Tel Aviv, where your tour concludes with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required for visit Bethlehem
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The tour includes a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Due to visitors overload a visit down to Nativity cave is not always possible
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Day Tour to Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Tel Aviv.