- Full-day coach and walking tour of Old Jerusalem from Tel Aviv
- View the revered sites of this 3,000-year-old city, including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa (no. 5-14) and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- See the Last Supper Room and Tomb of King David on Mount Zion
- Stop at the Mount of Olives for views over the Old City
- View the Stone of Anointment, where Jesus’ body is said to have lain, in the Holy Church of the Sepulchre
- Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
During your journey, hear tales of Jerusalem’s 3,000-year-old past and how the city has been held sacred by the Jewish, Christian and Muslim faiths since biblical times.
Visit the Mount of Olives, a ridge famous for its sweeping panoramas of the Old City. Take photos from here and admire the key landmarks, including the Dome of the Rock rising from the rooftops. Then, drive along the Kidron Valley to see sites such as the Garden of Gethsemane, the ancient Jewish cemetery and Dormition Abbey.
Continue to Mount Zion and visit the Hall of the Last Supper, a chamber believed to stand where Jesus shared his last meal with his disciples. Then, head downstairs to visit the Tomb of King David before continuing into the walled Old City.
Enter through the Zion Gate and walk to the Byzantine Cardo, the main thoroughfare during Byzantine times. Next, delve into the Jewish Quarter to see the Western Wall (Wailing Wall), a pilgrimage site for thousands of Jewish worshippers.
Work your way into the Christian Quarter and walk part of the Via Dolorosa, the route taken by Jesus to his crucifixion, to see some of the Stations of the Cross (no. 5-14). Pass through souks and courtyards, and visit the hallowed Church of the Holy Sepulchre, believed to stand where Jesus died. See the stone where his body was prepared for burial and where he was laid in a tomb.
Lastly, stroll through the bustling Old City Market and perhaps buy souvenirs (own expense) before your tour ends with a drop-off at your Tel Aviv hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Old Jerusalem Day Trip from Tel Aviv.