- 45-minute scenic flight over Cape Cleveland from Townsville
- A unique sightseeing experience
- Enjoy aerial views of Cape Cleveland Lighthouse, and the Bowling Green Bay National Park
- Small-group tour limited to four people
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your pilot shares local history via personal headsets as you soar over the Cape Cleveland Lighthouse, built in 1879 and perched on a wind-beaten cliff that indicates the northern-most point of Cape Cleveland.
See, too, the wetlands of Bowling Green Bay National Park and the curve of the region’s coast before returning to lands and bidding your guide farewell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nautilus Aviation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 45-Minute Cape Cleveland Scenic Helicopter Flight from Townsville.