Departure & Return
Townsville: The Fuelling Wharf of Breakwater Marina, located at the end of Mariners Drive off the Stand (https://goo.gl/maps/yd4xJ3V1XNr), OR Magnetic Island: The Nelly Bay Ferry Terminal, Magnetic Island. Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/mT51fqdceqF2 Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear your swimwear and bring a towel, hat, sunscreen and camera
- Certified divers must present proof of certification to crew on board on the day
- Heights, weights and shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- Introductory divers are required to fill out a basic medical form on board prior to their dive. Some existing medical conditions may not allow you to dive
- Minimum age is 6 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adrenalin Snorkel and Dive
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff