- Small-group tour (maximum six people) ensures a personal experience
- Save money by bringing your own food and drinks onboard
- Cool off at the hottest part of day by heading out onto the water
- Take in the views without the crowds typical of larger tours
Departure & Return
Meeting at the metal gate nearest to the Bar at 10:15am please wait there, I will meet you there in person. returning at 12:15pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear sunscreen, a long sleeve shirt and a hat. White soled shoes must be worn, or please remove your shoes
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY casual fare sailing charters Townsville
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized