- 10- or 30-minute scenic helicopter flight, from Townsville
- See Townsville’s from the air during a helicopter flight with an experienced pilot
- Admire aerial views of Castle Hill, the Strand, Townsville Port, Ross River and the Coral Sea
- Learn about the region’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites
- Upgrade to take in the sights of Magnetic Island, part of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Relax and enjoy the scenery and the assurance of a safe flight with a professional pilot
Departure & Return
Directions: Helicopters depart from Hangar 15, Gypsy Moth Court, Townsville Airport, Garbutt QLD 4814
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Tour Cancellations: Tours and aircraft substitutions are subject to Management and/or pilot discretion, weather, air traffic control and availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nautilus Aviation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Townsville Helicopter Tour.