- Sunset cruise from Townsville
- Marvel at the striking landscapes of the Coral Sea coast
- Watch the sunset as you cruise around
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
meeting at townsville yacht club marina entrance near the bar, meet at the metal gate
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take a seat on deck and marvel at the views as you cruise out to sea, gliding along the UNESCO-listed coastline of the Great Barrier Reef.
Admire the dramatic scenery as the sun sets over the coast.
The Environment Management Charge (EMC) is included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 4 years old
- Please wear sunscreen, a long sleeve shirt and a hat. White soled shoes must be worn, or please remove your shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants who have back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY casual fare sailing charters Townsville
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized