Are you interested in?
8 Tours & Activities
42 Tours & Activities
Las Cuevas Beach Tours
5 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Trinidad has some of the most beautiful areas of rain forests in the world, but getting to these secluded and remote areas alone aren’t easy. During this Trinidad rain forest hike to a waterfall, follow a guide safety across a river to a 65-foot (19.8-meter) waterfall. Enjoy free time swimming by the falls, and a visit to Maracas Beach, too.
- Walk through the Trinidad rain forest during this waterfall hike
- A guide leads the way to a 65-foot (19.8-meter) waterfall, where you can swim
- Stay dry with changing facilities available after swimming
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for ultimate convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at hotels in Port of Spain and environs. Any pick-up outside of Port of Spain requires an additional cost.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- OPERATED BY Island Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trinidad Rainforest Hike to Waterfall?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Trinidad Rainforest Hike to Waterfall?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Trinidad Rainforest Hike to Waterfall?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trinidad Rainforest Hike to Waterfall?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 22374P15